Turn on a country radio station and you are likely to hear a song about a pickup truck. From Joe Diffie’s “Pickup Man” to Lee Brice’s “I Drive Your Truck,” songs about trucks remain as popular as these vehicles. In fact, pickup sales increased by ten percent in October 2014, and it’s easy to see why. These vehicles are extremely versatile and may be used to haul items or take one’s family out for a drive in the evening. The 2015 Nissan Titan is sure to be a favorite of those who refuse to drive any other type of vehicle. Why are many heading to the Best Nissan dealership in Oklahoma to see these trucks for themselves?
- The Nissan Titan is available in four trim levels for 2015. Select from the S, SV, PRO-4X, and SL, and one may choose from Crew Cab and King Cab body styles as well as 4X4 or 4X2 configurations. For those who wish to make use of E85 Ethanol, a Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) option is now offered.
- The vehicle features a 5.6-liter V8 engine, which offers 317 horsepower backed by a standard five-speed transmission and 385 lb-ft torque. The maximum towing capacity of the vehicle is 9,400 pounds for Crew Cab versions and 9,500 pounds for King Cab versions (with the appropriate equipment).
- Drivers may choose from various enhancements, including the SV Utility Package and the SV Value Truck Package, with some packages offering a rearview camera and rear parking sensors.
The Top Features
- Revisions to this year’s model include a power adjustable lumbar support for the driver’s seat in those trucks with captain chairs, two new exterior colors-Magnetic Black and Arctic Blue Metallic, revised door panel designs and materials along with revised interior color options for the Titan S grade.
- Innovations include a durable spray-on bed liner, Wide-Open rear doors in the King Cab, a lockable bedside storage compartment, and the Utili-track cargo-carrying system.
- Drivers love the technology and comfort features offered on this model. One may choose a Rockford Fosgate audio system, a DVD entertainment center complete with an eight inch screen and a Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System, among numerous others.
- This truck features Nissan’s Advanced Air Bag System (AABS), front seat Active Head Restraints, and Traction Control System, together with many other safety and security items, both standard and optional.
The Expert Opinion
There’s a reason the 2015 Nissan Titan in Oklahoma City made the list of the top ten selling trucks in October 2014. This vehicle has everything consumers want and need in their pickup and a great deal more. Edmunds states this truck offers “a spacious and functional cabin with easy-to-use controls” and “responsive handling for a pickup.”
Individuals interested in learning more about 2015 Nissan trucks should head to the local dealership to see these models for themselves. With many models and trim levels to select from, most drivers will find a pickup that meets their needs in every way. Nissan remains a popular manufacturer, with drivers across the globe and trucks such as this helping to explain why this is the case.